Over the last years many have downloaded the existing version 1.01 of the TextObject. As the TextObject has evolved over the last 2 years, here is the latest version of it. Many bugs have been resolved and the following functionality has been added:
- Spellchecker with context menu based on MS Office
- Insert of standard text with context menu
- Dialog textbox allows full text display (for example to be used for hotspot click in ALV-grids ( cl_salv_table ) ).
- Several format options can be chosen to get text formated returned
- Simplified interface for text definiton
You can download the code from my downloads page.
I have developed at my company Instrumentation Laboratory a textobject to solve the problem of tracking changes for text maintenance. This idea has evolved into an interface for text maintenance and several other possibilities including HTML maintenance, full text search and an interface into SAP standard text maintenance.
So here is now my first version of the text object. All the code is based on nuggets with SAPlink. If you want to get more information please checkout the following article: Tex-Editing with Notes – Logic.
To be able to make use of the code you first need to download and install SAPlink on your system. You can either go to Saplink or down load everything from my downloads page.
Let me know what you think.